Medical Station is currently recruiting for ITU Registered General Nurses, to work ad hoc and block booking shifts in various NHS hospitals in the Gloucestershire area. Medical Station gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Medical Station is an leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration
- One year minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working on an ITU ward
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
- Clinical reference’s covering the last twelve months employment
What can we offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Reliable – weekly payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from on of UK’s fastest growing nursing agency
TRUST OUR EXPERTS
For nursing recruitment in Taunton, contact us today to arrange a call back. We operate 24/7, so we’re always contactable.